Sunday, May 4, 2008

I am jumping in!


Since this blogging thing is becoming so popular I decided to give it a try and see if I like it. Friends and family can keep up with us and see what the day in the life of the Robies is really like. At the same time, maybe some day my kids can look back at this and see and hear about memories that they may not have otherwise had the opportunity to learn about. My screen name in the Internet world is s2k2sweet. When Kailyn was a baby I would say to her "you are too sweet" constantly. When I joined my first message board my screen name was sk2sweet (S for Seth and K for Kristen and Kailyn 2 sweet), but then Samuel came along, so I added him in with the addition of another 2. Life is two sweet is about my adventures of being a wife and mother to two wonderful children, my main job and joy in life.

No comments: