Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"You Naughty Diti"

This is what Kyleigh said to me in the car at the beginning of our day. She calls me Aunt Diti or Diti for short. Then her, Samuel and I got into a discussion about who was a good girl and who was a good boy. Kyleigh called Sam a good girl and he corrected her and said he was a good boy. Then she said Graham Bam was a good boy, Kailyn was a good girl and she was a good girl. Letting me know that she had everyones gender right. After we talked about who was a "good" girl or boy Sam proclaimed "I naughty some". LOL
Later on I was putting Kyleigh down for a nap and was cuddling her. She yelled at me; "No diti, no hit. Diti no hitting" (this is what we have to say to her several times a day sometimes.)
At the end of the day Kyleigh was on her way out the door with my sister and she says to me "Be nice Diti".
I think Kyleigh had behavior on her mind today. :)

No comments: