Monday, June 9, 2008

He continues to amaze us every day

This is what one of Sam's teachers said to me this morning at drop off. It made me smile. "He continues to amaze us with what he comes out with every day".
We were in the car this weekend and Seth was quizzing him trying to provoke deeper thought. One of the questions was, "Sam, where did you come from?" His answer was, "me people." Seth said again, "Where did you come from", He said "I non't(don't) know". He was obviously confused with this question. Seth told him that he came from Mommies belly and Sam laughed and said no. (He apparently thought that was silly.) I said, "You were a baby like Graham and came out of Mommies belly. You got bigger, bigger, bigger, bigger (How Sam describes things growing) and then came out of my belly." I think Sam has watched a C-section or two on tv with me ;) and he said, "Doctor broke you belly and had to fik (fix) it"

1 comment:

Heather said...

that was precious! yay sam!!!