Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ice skating 2011 Fun Fun Fun

Sam is a wild man. He tries to go as fast as he can, but can't stop. So he falls to stop or crashes into snowbanks. Kailyn has come a long way too.  Very confident on the ice. She falls, but brushes it off and gets up again. Seth, really needs his skates sharpened and so do I. My feet were frozen by the end of two hours so I need to do something about that too.  They LOVE it though. I mean really really love it. Just like I did when I was a kid, but I had a pond in my backyard. No need to drive and parents were no where to be seen. Grammie is setting them up with hockey sticks and we have two pucks. Sam watches the big boys intently and you can tell he longs to get in on the pick up hockey games. (You need to learn how to stop first Sam) His friend Patrick joined us.  Seth and the kids tried the day before and were unsuccessful. I did not go with them. Kailyn fell to a Blood Glucose level of 46 and while Seth was tending to her Sam fell and then wet himself. Saturday was a MUCH more successful day. The baby stayed with her grandparents safe and warm in their house until we got back. Seth did have to do a run to go and feed her via the G-tube so the kids could stay longer.

See, she is happy. She claimed she would not smile.

Sam smiling while Dad skates the other way

Wild Man

Not smiling because she claims to be too cool.


No comments: