Monday, January 23, 2012

Yes, I am up too late.

Hubby is working an overnight shift and Kailyn is hinting that she is "sick". We laid low today, but she still complained that she did not feel well at bedtime and beyond. Blood sugars were high, but no ketones.  We managed to get all of them bathed, homework done and in bed by 8pm after an awesome Patriots game. Super Bowl Bound again!!! Sam can't wait to start playing tackle football and thinks his first team to play on will be the Patriots. I admire his dreams. Won't crush them quite yet.
ABA will start even more this week. Keira FINALLY got into The Reach School in home ABA program for children under 3. It is going to be like having a Mother's helper 2.5 hours 4 days a week. I can't leave, yet I am not responsible for entertaining/educating her. We can also go on outings with our ABA instructor. There is a double edge sword to having this, but we HAVE to do this for Keira. It is HER future that lays in the balance. The earlier they can reach into that brain and retrain those Neurons and Synapses the better. Best part is that they don't care how my house looks. However, if they are here, I can take advantage of cleaning/cooking instead of following her around as she destroys. ;) Then, when the big kids are home, I can put more time into them.  I am looking forward to seeing progress with Keira and getting a bit more organized.

No comments: