Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Funniest Sentence of the Year.

Unphased, "Sorry, don't worry, it's just insulin."-my sister.  This was in the movie theatre, after I mistakenly shot it at a man via the pen. Three seats over into the other row. He was in front of my sister.  If Kailyn's blood sugar levels are high we have to bolus her with an insulin pen instead of using her insulin pump. Apparently, I could not see that the cap was still on and cranked it way up hoping to get some out. Kailyn figured out that the cap was on. We do a test shot into the air or carpet etc.. It's like water and not harmful to other people.  I opened it, pressed it down and it shot out before I could even think.  The guy thankfully laughed it off, but I wonder if he told anyone he was shot with insulin today??? ;)

The movie Tangled was adorable. All the kids liked it,(the adults did too) even though there were some scary parts for Kyleigh and Graham (they wanted to go home during those parts). I reminded Kyleigh that it was pretend and by the time I did that, the scary part was over. Getting everyone settled before the movie was a little less than a nightmare, but we did it. All four of our kids went to see a movie together for the first time as part of their New Years celebration. We partied it up as a family of five tonight. We watched the kids fireworks in Boston at 6:45pm, while eating Burger King and Sebago Brewing take out. My kids are safely tucked in bed and asleep as of 9pm and I am sure Katie's kids are too.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: