Saturday, November 22, 2008

My artist





Kailyn has been using some stickers that Nanie gave us a while ago to decorate her room. The sports one were supposed to be for Sam, but she likes basketball, soccer and skating so she thought they were appropriate for her. She also has been using supplies that her Great Nana gave her to use for projects. She took my camera and took some pictures tonight. I tried to perk her up because she said her stomach hurt and this means she is either sick or something is bothering her. Using my camera takes her mind off of it and the stomach aches go away. Above are a couple of her pictures. She was so proud of her Diabetes sign. I made that Kailyn sign before she was born. Both of the kids have them in their rooms. Sam's is Blue. The wrapping paper artwork is from her Great Nana's project stuff. The red lines on the molding to her closet door are where she measured both the height of herself and Samuel.(In washable marker)

No comments: