Monday, August 23, 2010

So tired.

School starting soon (Aug 30), projects going on, school shopping, Dr.'s appointments, 504 meeting, Sam's birthday soon etc...  I am feeling like a zombie, but a happy zombie.  A little anxious about the new school year and getting Keira's seizures under control, but she has been taking more liquids the last few days. Thanks to my friend Christie for giving me the advice to make her size 4 nipple even bigger. So yay!! Also, once the kids start school that will be done.(anxiety about school starting gone and a break for me)  I went to IKEA yesterday with my Mom and sister and had a blast.  Bonus Trader Joe's stop on the way home.  The closest one is 2 hours away. We have been remodeling Kailyn's old room to make it into a big girl/baby room, with each of them having their own sides with their own stuff.  Here are a few pictures of big girl side.  Baby side and both sides together pics to come.


                                             Child Like Pink paint, meet Hot Lips paint

There is going to be a desk where she is standing, just needs to be put on now.


Pretending to sleep.  The child like pink needs to be touched up a bit, white trim sanded and painted, (My kids got a little chalk crazy), desk put on, shelf for loft bed put on and curtain to separate sides up. Then it will be done and on to decorating Keira's side.  There is a big age gap so we want Kailyn to have her space.

Here is a ten month picture I took of the baby on the 19th: 8 teeth

3 comments:

amy said...

May I just say you have truly gorgeous kiddos??

I'm also v jealous of your Ikea and TJ trip! I miss those 2 places desperately now that I'm in CO. Sigh!

kristen said...

Thanks Amy. Harper is beautiful too!! The Ikea trip was a blast. I wish I had a $1000 gift card or something.lol I have loved TJ's for over 15 years and the rumor is we are getting one in Portland now. Can't afford Whole Paycheck (aka Whole foods) I did not realize they did not have any in CO. You will have to make a trip to Stoughton and TJ's when you come back east again. Ship it home Fed ex. ;)

christie said...

Lurve that pink!! Pink explosion!! And I, too, am jealous of the Ikea trip. I seriously heart that place.

Excellent news about Keira drinking more! Go, girl, go! (That will be $50, please, for my expert advice)

Good luck with the start of school craziness! We'll see you during one of the many school breaks!