Monday, November 22, 2010

I am NOT crafty by any means

BUT, I have happened to be able to put together signs of each of my kids name. It involved wood, permanent paint and a glue gun. Pretty scary.  Two were done before the kids were born (9 and 6 years ago) and one, well...... 13 months after she was born. lol  I wanted Keira's to look exactly like the others so she did not feel shafted and could not complain at some point. I could not find the A in her name at my AC Moore, but Grammie was able to get more than one at the one in Augusta. I really wanted hers to be the same for some strange reason??   I did it and now they need to be hung up. Can I borrow a stud finder Grandpa? ;)  Kailyn is bummed that hers is not the color of Keira's, but the rule is that I get to pick out the color before they can talk and purple is my favorite color. I figure if I make Keira's fuchsia then she will like purple. A Mom can try ;)


No comments: