Monday, November 22, 2010

Kailyn the Ham and Sam the Kook

Kailyn is doing well too. She FINALLY got into brownies and knows some kids in her troop. She is so excited. She happily goes off to school on most days and calls me from her cell phone when she gets to Grammie and Grandpa's (I can see her) and then when she is at school. I can see the school from my backyard. :) The other day we had a rainbow near our yard. She swore she walked right through it, saw an array of colors and a fleck of green that could have been a leprechaun.  She thought that was the luck that got her into brownies. I went with it. ;)  Hey, you NEVER know. (except for the part I got the call before the rainbow) Here is a picture of said Rainbow.

Kailyn likes to be stylish and here she is hamming it up with her new Christmas clothing



Her insulin pump sort of Pops out of her tummy too. ;)


Sam is a Kook as I like to say it. I can't show the picture because he is in his underwear (he is very sensitive to this sort of thing), but he was trying to hide from us in order to avoid going to bed and had to think quick because I was coming fast. He was in the playroom and put a big green ball, bigger than his head, in front of him. He was laughing because he knew we could see him. Picture a 6 year old boy, with just dark blue underwear on, holding up a green ball in front of his head so his parents can't find him. He gave us a good laugh :)

Sam loves Kindercamp and School still. He whines the whole morning the two days that he does not go to Kindercamp in the morning and asks several times, "How many more minutes till I go to school?". Me, "120". Sam, "Ahhh, that is toooo many!!!" :)  Apparently Keira and I bore him. ;)  Oh well, next year he will be gone all day and will probably be begging me to NOT go to school. :)

2 comments:

amy said...

She is beautiful -- I feel bad for your husband in the years to come...lots and lots of boys to knock down ;)

kristen said...

Thank you. No boys allowed!!! lol