Saturday, January 10, 2009

I want to say something profound

about my love for my children, but all I can think of is what Kailyn and I say to each other often. I love you more than infinity. We both can't think of how you can love someone more than infinity and try to be the first one to say it. She does a banter on the phone with Nanie about how much they love each other too.
My favorite is how Sam says he loves me (or anyone) He has never just came out and said that he loves me, but he says this in the same tone every time after I say I love you he says, "I wuv you too". He insists on kissing me on the cheek the same way every time too.
So, I love my kids infinity and always will.
Glad my parents love me infinity too.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Nanie said...

We love you to infinity and beyond!
Mom and Dad