Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kailyn's necklace

Kailyn got a necklace in her stocking from Santa for Christmas. It is a silver necklace with a heart shape attached and a fake diamond on it. I got it from the dollar bin at Target. She Absolutely loves it. It is one of her favorite presents. When she is not using it she is putting it in what she calls her "treasure box". It is a box that her cousin Leon gave her for Christmas with fairies. She wrote a note and rolled it up tight and put it in the box along with other treasures. She drew two pictures of the necklace on the note and it went like this:

This is my treasure.
I got it on my 6 Christmas
I will pass it on in my family.
I love it.

I would take a picture if I had the energy right now, but many of you have seen it.
I wish I could predict the things that she would love before I fill the stocking up and now I wish I got two because if it breaks we are in trouble. Last year I could not buy anything out of the dollar bin for her stocking because she knew everything in it. I will have to remember to keep her out of Target before Christmas again next year so I can fill her stocking with everything in the dollar bin.

No comments: