Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sam Robie Street

Today Seth and I took the kids to school together. I have not felt well and Seth has been staying home to take care of the kids until I get better and now I am trying to push myself to do more, part of that is getting back into the morning routine. Anyway, we were actually early bringing the kids to school today. We waited in the Narragansett School parking lot for a while and then I brought Kailyn in (still a little early). I waited to leave until all the kids started coming in. We then proceeded to go to Sam's school, but we were going to be early for his school too. So when we got near our house I told Seth to go around Robie Street to try and waste some time. Sam starts to pipe in and says "Yes, that Sam Robie street, everybody has a street" So I try to explain to him that not everyone has a street with their name on it, but he just looked at me like, yeah, whatever. When we got to Robie Street I showed Sam the sign and said that this is where Robie Street starts. He said, "Yes, it say Sam Robie I see da S" (the St on the sign) So all the way down the street he kept saying it is his street so I pipe in and say well, Daddy is Robie and Kailyn and Mommy are Robie, so he says "Yes, it all of dour street with a big grin" Then points to the Robie St. sign at the other end of the road.

No comments: