Monday, January 19, 2009

We had a great time at a party yesterday

We ended up staying 7 hours and of course we are paying for it today. It was a friend of the families 7 year olds birthday party. The kids had a blast as did the adults, but one thing we could not control was sugar numbers. Kailyn's were high and all over the place. Today she is exhausted and like a fish out of water. Crying for no reason etc.. So we need to get her back on schedule. It was nice to hang out with friends though since we had not done it in so long.
Now Kailyn wants ice skates because Isabelle and all the kids go so we are going to be on a quest to find some cheap ones. Maybe at play it again sports? I guess they go regularly on the weekends at one of two places. I hope we can find some. I have fond memories of ice skating right in my backyard. I had no idea how lucky we were. I skated every day at points in the winter. I think the kids would have a blast once they figured out how to do it. I remember ice skating circles around Seth when we first met because he did not do it as much as me growing up. ;)
Kailyn thought I said we were going ice skating today so that was another meltdown. She has wanted to try for years. I never knew where to go, but now I do.

No comments: