Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lots of Icicles and she talks like a trucker.



For quite some time Sam has been saying to me when we are in the car. "Look, it a icicle" Being clueless that I am to what he is saying sometimes, I respond, "No, its too hot for icicles, they went bye bye with the snow." He has looked at me with a perplexed expression on his face when I say this.
I felt kind of silly today. We were stopped right next to a motorcycle and Sam said, "Look, it a icicle". "OH, I say, that's a motorcycle!" I look at him in the rear view mirror and he says proudly and relieved. "Yup, a icicle"
Sam and I have been working with Kyleigh on how to talk like a trucker too. Today I went through the drive-thru to get my caffeine fix. I finish talking to the guy by saying, "No, that's it". Kyleigh the parrot that she is says "No S%it" at least 20 times after that, including while I pick up my caffeine. Then Sam Says, "Oh my gosh", one of his favorite saying he picked up at school. Kyleigh quickly parrots him saying "Oh my G#d" over and over again. Yup, she's on her way to being the cutest 2 year old trucker around. ;)

No comments: