Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!! (Seth)

I know that Seth does not read my blog, but I will write about his surprise birthday party anyway and wish him a Happy Birthday regardless. Kailyn did her usual party planning even though she has a cold with a fever and her sugar numbers are all over the place(from the 50's to 460's, her range should be 80-180). She made hats, made sure there would be nachos and shrimp, had me get balloons, a cake, a game and made her father a gift. She invited Grammie and Grandpa to the surprise party and had everyone hide and jump out and say surprise when he got home. She also made sure that I cleaned the house because she knows that part of party preperation is having a clean house ;)
Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and both Kailyn and Samuel took pictures of the festivities.



SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! :)

No comments: