Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I said to Kyleigh as she climbed over the couch

to get to the coffee table. "What are you doing?" She replied, "Getting in trouble". She was going to get on top of the coffee table and dance. LOL Very Honest.

She also has an obsession with me washing her clothes. For the longest time she has taken her clothes off and put them on the stairs. I often put the kids clothing that has gotten dirty during the day on the stairs and bring it to the laundry room on the way up. Well, Kyleigh was doing that, but I kept putting it back on the table to go home. So, the other day she brought a pair of pants all the way up to my laundry room. I went and looked for them and found them in the laundry room and brought them back downstairs. She gets very annoyed with me when I do this. SO, the next time she hid her pants really well in the laundry room and I did not catch it before she left. I put the pants downstairs to go home the next day. Apparently she was going to make SURE that I washed these pants. VERY insistent. She hid them under Kailyn's bed. I found them while cleaning Kailyn's room this weekend. I finally gave in and the pants are in my dryer. LOL

No comments: