Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kailyn has an ear infection

It started yesterday morning and got worse by the afternoon, but she was her bubbly self. Her sugar levels have been really strange too. Either really high or really low. Overnight she kept waking up in pain and had a fever. We just got back from the doctor and got the prescription filled. Of course you could not tell she was sick when she was in the grocery store because she was so excited to be out shopping with me. We got shampoo, chapstick, notebooks and gum. Everything a 6 year old little girl dreams about.LOL It was Gorham House day at the Grocery store (the independent living home for seniors) so there were a bunch of them in line getting their prescriptions and they kept smiling at Kailyn as they passed by. Kailyn wanted me to jump up and get in line (we were sitting in the chairs waiting) because she did not realize that they were not cutting and we were already being taken care of. Even if they were cutting I can't imagine plowing them down and telling them not to cut. We could wait. LOL
Good thing we got that 504 that says they can't count absences against her because we would surely have the police at our doorstep soon. LOL I do work with her when she is feeling up to it when she is home so she can keep up in Math. She is above average in reading so we don't have to worry about that yet, but I still have her read to me.
Seth keeps telling me I should just home school her and I keep telling him I already am, we just send her to school for socialization once in a while.LOL
She just saw a commercial for High School Musical 3 and has been dying to see that movie since she learned about it this summer.(keeps asking me when it is coming out) It said tickets available now. Anytime she sees this she tells me I should buy them just in case they sell out. I tell her not to worry and she will get to see the movie. That will be a lot of excitement if we do get to go this weekend. :)

No comments: