Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I GUESS I HAVE BEEN TAGGED -----AGAIN

I did this almost 2 years ago and I wanted to see what has changed:

8 Things I am Passionate About:
Samuel
Kailyn
Seth
Keira
Walking (even though I have not gotten to do it often lately)
Diabetes
My Health(getting healthier)
Getting my home organized so that everyone can be healthier.

8 Books I Have Read and Enjoyed:
Slummy Mummy
My Sisters Keeper
Baby Proof
Poisonwood Bible
Grapes of Wrath
Such a Pretty Fat
Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution
Louder than words

8 Words/Phrases I Say Often:
I Love You
Sam Bam
Sweet Angel
Seth can you...
You are going to drive me to drink (under my breath)
I am so proud of you
You need to test your blood
Go to Bed

8 Things I Want to do Before I Die…:
Travel the world  (only certain places though)
Be a good photographer
Watch my kids grow up
Be a grandparent
See Cancer cured
See Autism cured
See Diabetes cured
See our Nation less dependent on Oil.

8 Things I Learned This Past Year:
No one is perfect
Being really close to dying is painful. Blood clots/PE. (even more than having a child)
Expect the unexpected
How to use the pump for Type 1 Diabetes
It's OK to take care of myself
Wonderful things do happen
I have enough love for three children
I do not want anymore kids- :)

Eight People I want to Tag:  No one, just wanted to reflect on what has changed.

No comments: