Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A List Of Good Things That Have Been Happening Or Have Happened.

-Sam went to Kindergarten Step-Up day, was not nervous and his teacher was nice and bubbly. She loved Keira, but she is not getting her. ;) I did not know her before, but was pleased to meet her. I was also not nervous. Not even when Seth's ex-girlfriend introduced herself to me and proclaimed that her son (who seemed to be a bit out of control) and Sam would be friends.  Seth thought about requesting a transfer when he heard the news for a minute, but then decided he would wait to see how things went. If I know Sam (and I think I do) he will stay away from the trouble maker. He gives us trouble, but is a stickler for rules.
-Kailyn got a good teacher for next year and was excited to find not one, but 4 girls that she is friends with in the class. Bonus was that her life long BFF Izzy, that has gone to White Rock, will be in her lunch and recess.
-Keira is pushing up off the floor doing push ups and pushes up off her legs.  She also sits unassisted easily, says Hi appropriately, waves bye and hi appropriately, knows her name, my name and Dadda's name and can say Momma and Dadda.
-The kids are loving their new play set.  Sam's friend and his brother came over yesterday and played on it and tomorrow the Warehams will come.  It can withhold 6 children totalling over 300 pounds.
-I finally ordered some clothing so I will have more than 2 summer outfits.
-School ends for the Summer tomorrow
-All of the kids (including Kailyn) are asleep right now.  Kailyn has been a bit excited and very hard to get to sleep the last two nights.
-We, I mean I (cough cough, Seth fell asleep) got to watch a Movie. "The Blind Side" and it was good.

No comments: