Thursday, September 18, 2008

Its not diabetes

At least Sam does not have it. Thank goodness. I was quite scared. She thinks (the doctor) it is frequent urination syndrome (psychological, which is a total possibility) and if it is not it is something to do with the bladder that can be fixed. But not diabetes, no keytones, no sugar, no blood in the urine, no bacteria, although they are sending it off for testing to make sure it is not an infection. He does have one huge yeast infection and I think it all started with the pampers I bought instead of huggies for night time, but I can deal with that. He just wet his pants at home and that is not like him. My gut tells me it is something with his bladder too. He has always had to go way more than the average and can't hold it at all, but we will see.

Kailyn is home today because she is getting a cold (the one I had). We have started her steriod for asthma and will do the albuterol at night. She had a low grade fever this am. Her little body has just been through so much lately so we are not going to send her to school tomorrow either probably.(at least it looks like that as of 1:36pm today) I don't want her to spread it, but mainly I don't want her to catch something on top of it. I already got her work from the school.

The babies (Kyleigh and Graham) are upstairs sleeping right now and Kailyn is sitting next to me relaxing, Sam is in the playroom. I think Nanie must have worn them out because they went down really quickly.

Our next challenge is Kailyn's school plan, but I am going to try and take a break from worrying about it today. Just try to enjoy the kids and surf the net while the babies are asleep.