Friday, September 12, 2008

We are staying put

Kailyn is not doing anything this weekend. No soccer etc.. She needs to rest as do her weary parents. On top of that we were going to go see Adam, but because I am not sure about Kailyn's health status we will stay away.(just in case she is viral) I am sure they are tired anyway.
We will work on Kailyn's homework and work she missed from the day she was out and the hour she was late. She loves doing school work so this is fun for her. :) She was so excited that it was 6 pages. I hope that we will continue on this low/no pain symptoms pattern.
In the meantime, I will sleep, read the net and clean/organize a little. I found a blog that I love to read. Its nice to know there is someone out there that can relate. Its a very funny father that writes about his 6 year old little boy who has Type 1 diabetes. Charlie has had Diabetes since he was 22 months old. I am also learning a lot from reading the blog entries because they are leap years ahead of us. I have had many offers of people willing to share/help that have been there and done that, but it is hard for me to do. I get into information overload and can't think straight. I have to learn about these things on my own time when it is quiet. (Although I do appreciate the offers) Oh, and by reading this blog I found out I still have a lot to learn about Type 1 diabetes. There is soooo much to this disease.
http://www.dlife.com/diabetes-blog/blog/Carey-Potash

No comments: