Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY SAMUEL

It is 12:08 and officially your birthday. I just finally got into bed to winde down. Last year Sam had no clue what a birthday was. He had fun, but did not realize what was going on. This year he has requested a BLUE birthday cake repeatedly. This requires blue dye. We usually don't let him have this but there is no way this mother is NOT giving her son something that he wants for his birthday after we thought he may never be able to tell us this stuff. We will suffer the consequences. He also is asking for car cars for presents.
So here it is. I am not a baker.(My cakes are not pretty, but I think they taste ok) He is having cupcakes at school and the cake at home. He knows his name and the number 4 so I thought that would mean the most to him when he looked at the cake.

2 comments:

Heather said...

happy birthday to your little sweetheart!

Erica said...

Happy birthday, Sam!