Saturday, September 27, 2008

Love Bites

That is what Katie calls them at least. Whenever Graham gets really excited he bites you. You need to be on guard if you are singing, dancing, chasing, snuggling or anywhere close to Grahams teeth because it can happen at any moment. Seth asked me last night, "What is under your arm? A birthmark?" I looked all confused and could not really see what he was talking about. I have been with Seth for 11 1/2 years and he never noticed this before?? Then it dawned on me and I replied "No, that is my latest love bite from Graham". I showed him and Kailyn my other bite mark too and Seth and Kailyn laughed that a 9 month old did that to me. I told Katie, "If Graham went to the twins day care he would have been suspended by now" My cousin has twins and when they were babies they were kicked out of daycare for biting. We all laughed about it at the time and it still comes up in our family when one of the kids is in a biting phase. As Katie was leaving she said to Graham in a loving and silly voice "No, you won't get kicked out of Aunt Didi day care".

No comments: