Friday, September 19, 2008

Kyleigh the kook

We got some of the kids winter supplies in the mail yesterday from LL Bean. You have to get your size early, at this time of year or they end up on back order and you are out of luck. I got Kailyn a size 1 and Sam a size 12. They wear 12.5-13 and 10 in sneakers/shoes. Kyleigh keeps changing in and out of both pairs saying she is ready to play in the snow. They are huge on her but she keeps romping along. Kailyns are pink and Sam's are black. I decided I needed to take some pictures because she was cracking me up. When I did that I put my computer on the floor (not thinking) and Graham got it in two seconds flat. I watched while he plucked three keys off the keyboard quickly and he said no no (na na), while he looked at me, I looked at him and before I got to him. It was deja vu because Sam did the same thing at that age except I could not get the keys back on. Similar to Kailyn because she could say no at that age and similar to Kyleigh because he did it as fast as he could before I got to him because he knew he was busted.





Don't let the smile fool you, she is miserable.

After I got Sam from school. He had a blast again.

No comments: