Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sam's First Day of Preschool

He has gone to developmental preschool and still does, but this is a regular preschool 2 times a week for 2 hours a day. Next year he won't qualify for the developmental preschool and will go to this same school 3 days a week for 2.5 hours a day. As I have mentioned previously his progress has been unbelievable. When I signed him up we discussed that I could be his aide at first. No need for that now. We had a different shirt on, but he got a ton of maple syrup on it so he could not wear it. He tried really hard to get the syrup out because he wanted to wear the shirt that Nanie got him, but I finally convinced him that this was a cool shirt too. He has been really clingy and I thought I would have to pry him off of me when we got there today. I have really had anxiety about this. He clung to me the whole time on visiting day. He was not even going to say goodbye to me today.LOL

I had to convince him that the lunch box would be in the picture even if he did not hold it up to his face.


He went right for the cars and trucks and was playing with one of the teachers and another little boy when I left.

No comments: