Sunday, September 7, 2008

Two more weeks until the walk for a cure!!!

Its two weeks from today. There is still plenty of time to contribute. Click here if you want to do so Team Kailyn
If you don't feel comfortable donating online you can send me a check and address it to JDRF or Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

My Address is:
You have to click on the little envelope and send me an e-mail. Aunt Alice is flipping out because my address was on here. LOL

You can also just show support by walking with us. There is still time to become a team member. Team Kailyn currently has 8 members and plenty of room for more. You don't even have to beg for money like I am. ;) Just come and walk and show your support for Kailyn. I usually don't like these things myself, but I feel like I can't do anything but treat Kailyn's symptoms. I feel the need to do something that can fix her. Hopefully the money we raise will do just that. Fix it so that we no longer have to prick and prod her all day and worry about if she is ok when she is not in our care.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all that have already contributed!! :)

1 comment:

Alice said...

works for me! Aunt Alice :)