Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So a recap of the day.


It was way too busy, however;

We have a new nephew/cousin. Adam Robert is his name and he weighed 9.1 ounces and was 22 inches long. When I finally got to talk to Jayme tonight she said he had been eating most of the day. She sounded like she was in good spirits. The kids are dying to meet their new cousin. They will have to wait until the weekend though. If I brought the babies to the Hospital I would not get to hold him and taking the kids after school would be a nightmare.

Kailyn stayed home from school and we took her to the doctor for body pain. All over usually in legs. She passed all the external exams. She can use all her limbs and nothing stuck out as out of the ordinary for the doctor. He thinks it could be the lymes disease or something else maybe viral. I was not going to wait as long to go to the doctor as I did the first time. If Kailyn is complaining about pain she REALLY does have pain. If it does not go away by Thursday he wants to do a bunch of lab work. Lets hope the pain stops and we have a much better morning tomorrow. In the meantime we can give her 2.5 teaspoons of motrin every 6-8 hours.

We are in the process of getting the 504 for Kailyn set up for later in the month. So that is moving along.

We went to Kailyn's Open House tonight. She felt well and was very enthusiastic about showing us EVERYTHING in her classroom. She also insisted on pictures because I had my camera. One of the pictures is at the top. Same outfit as the first day of school.

Good things that happened today: Sam did awesome at preschool and soccer (I am just so excited about this), my liver levels are back to very normal and we have a new member of the family.

Thank you Grammie and Nanie for helping out with the kids. I could not do it all without both of you!!

No comments: