Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I guess I have been tagged.

By Heather.
I have never done this before, so here it goes:

8 Things I am Passionate About:

Samuel
Kailyn
Seth
Kyleigh
Graham
Autism
Diabetes
My Health(getting healthier)

8 Books I Have Read and Enjoyed:

Slummy Mummy
Such a Pretty Fat
Skinny Bitch (LOL)
Baby Proof
Poisonwood Bible
Grapes of Wrath
Louder than words
Complete Idiots guide to Puppies


8 Words/Phrases I Say Often:

I Love You
Sam Bam
Graham Bam
Sweet Angel
Be a Nice cousin
Seth can you...
What a great helper you are
Share

8 Things I Want to do Before I Die…:

Travel the world
Be a good photographer
Watch my kids grow up
Be a grandparent
Be able to run 3 miles
See Autism cured
See Diabetes cured
Teach again in some form

8 Things I Learned This Past Year:

My Parents and Inlaws are amazing.
I have an incredible husband.
Life is very unpredicatable
Everything Autism
Almost everything Type 1 Diabetes
I need to take care of myself so that I can take care of everyone else to the best of my ability.

Eight People I want to Tag:

Everyone has already been tagged that I know that has a blog except Erica. So she is getting tagged and that is it. LOL

No comments: