Friday, August 29, 2008

So, What are we doing today?

Nothing. Its a day off.
No one has school
My baby (Kailyn) is at home so I don't have to worry about her care somewhere else.
No one has speech therapy
No appointments
Kailyn slept until 9:30am (much needed sleep)
When she got up I checked her glucose level 87 :) , Got her breakfast together and calculated the carbs so I would know how many units of insulin to give her. Gave her the insulin and she ate waffles.
Then Sam and Kyleigh decided they needed breakfast again. Oatmeal was the first one, Waffles with Kailyn the second time.
Graham took a two hour nap in the am (rare)
My Laundry is caught up finally!!
Kyleigh and Sam are on their 300th bambaid (band aids) for the day. They were upset to find out the race car ones were all gone.
The kids are using every piece of kid furniture, toys and couch cushions to make houses and playing animal rescuer. My house looks like a tornado, but they are having fun.
Kyleigh has the cutest Walden outfit on today. (a character from her favorite show WOW WOW Wubbzy)
Kailyn got her bathing suit out but is too cold to go in the pool.
Graham pulled up to standing on my couch for the first time today at my house and is having fun crawling through the maze of mess the kids are making.
I of course have to watch this like a hawk.
I am refereeing between the three kids.
Two kids ended up in time out. Hitting and not Sharing.
Now I have to go change a diaper, then make lunch for four kids, check glucose level, measure out carbs and give an insulin shot.

So, this is us doing nothing! :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm tired just reading this post! Have a great weekend!